Medical Assistant Jobs
Medical assistants handle basic clerical and administrative tasks at medical facilities such as hospitals and doctors' offices. Unlike other medical professionals, medical assistants need only a one- or two-year certificate or diploma program to get started in this field.
A typical day for a medical assistant may include:
• Gathering the patient's medical history and updating medical files
• Taking basic vital signs like blood pressure
• Assisting doctors with the basic activities involved in standard examinations or simple procedures
• Preparing samples for lab testing
• Scheduling patient appointments and managing the office schedule.
Related Job Searches
You may also consider these jobs, which have similar requirements such as skills,education and experience.
Missing Translation: salary_body