Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
15,414 Cna Jobs
Create Job Alert.
Get similar jobs sent to your email
AlertRemove Commute Filter
How much money does a CNA make per hour?
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) jobs typically pay an average hourly wage of around $38.00, the national average. Experience has little to do with salary, with the most experienced CNAs only earning marginally more than people new to the position.
In an ordinary day, a certified nursing assistant’s tasks may include:
- Taking patients’ vital signs, including temperature and blood pressure
- Feeding, bathing, and dressing patients who cannot perform these tasks independently
- Monitoring patients’ conditions and answering any requests for assistance.
Advice article for nursing assistants: Compassion Is key: why empathy is so important as a nursing assistant
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Nurse Practitioner
- Entry Level Registered Nurse
- Entry Level Nursing
- School Nurse
- Nursing Assistant
A CNA can earn between $30,000 and $163,500 annually. The median salary of $70,000 depends on company size, location and industry.
Location can have more impact on salary, with certified nursing assistants earning more than the national average:Houston,TX Knoxville,TN Columbus,GA Newport News,VA St. Louis,MO