Employers talk about cost of living, activities, educational system and more when it comes to relocating to Dallas, Texas. The city is more flexible as far as what you want to spend on your lifestyle in terms of location.
Here are some fun facts about Dallas:
- The Mavericks, Stars, and Cowboys have all won championships, also has MLB and MLS teams
- Most shopping centers per capita than any other U.S. city.
- Birthplace of the frozen margarita machine
- Birthplace of Robin Wright
- Home of the first ever Neiman Marcus
- Has a bus and light rail system known as DART
- The Dallas/Fort Worth region has 2 major airports and is the 4th largest metro in the U.S.
Check out these companies that are featured in this video to start your job search:
Watch the second video with employers talking about Dallas.
Take 5 minutes to search for a job in Dallas that's right for you in your career path.