Resume example for mid-level administrative assistant
Administrative assistant, mid-level resume
Accuracy and attention to detail are the two greatest assets of a quality administrative assistant. Those seeking work in this field should highlight their ability to multitask, meet deadlines and provide clerical support.
If you’re searching for an administrative assistant job, here’s a sample of what a resume might look like:
by listing your most relevant work experience and skills as
well as any major achievements you've had in your career.
2. Use as much detail as possible, especially when discussing specific accomplishments. Include figures or percentages to emphasize a point.
3. Mention your educational accomplishments, too, including degrees, diplomas, and certificates.
4. Tailor the resume to the job for which you are applying. Consider eliminating any experience or skills that aren't directly related.
5. Before sending, proofread the resume carefully, and make sure that your contact information is correct. Naturally, you'll want to verify that your potential employer can contact you easily.
Upload your new resume and see who and when it was viewed. You'll be able to quickly apply to jobs and more companies can find you in a search.
123 East Avenue
City, ST 11111
Experienced, technically proficient administrative assistant with excellent planning, organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities.
Senior Administrative Assistant | XYZ Corporation
2017–Present | City, State
- Provide administrative support for five high-level executives.
- Serve as the primary point of communication for my department, including responding to emails, scheduling meetings and fielding telephone calls.
- Plan and coordinate international travel.
Administrative Assistant | LMN Company
2014–2016 | City, State
- Provided administrative support for a department of 10 mid-level managers.
- Answered three office phone lines and managed email correspondence.
- Coordinated weekly staff meetings and periodic company conferences.
Office Assistant | ABC Firm
2011–2013 | City, State
- Provided essential office support for a team of five administrative assistants.
- Answered five office telephone lines, replied to email inquiries and filed documents.
- Monitored, ordered and distributed office supplies.
Bachelor of Arts in English | State University | 2011
- Fluent in email, word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Excellent understanding of developing and overseeing office protocols.
- Strong time-management abilities and proficiency in prioritizing tasks appropriately.
More information for Administrative Assistants:
Remember to upload your new resume and let your next job find you!