Welcome to Richard Allen Inc, a privately owned consulting firm with locations in New York, Pennsylvania and Connecticut. Richard Allen Inc is dedicated to helping leading companies in the renewable energy industry expand their consumer base and market share, both in the northeast and nationally. We have proven that a firm handshake, a great smile, and clear communication are the most effective tools in acquiring and retaining lifetime customers for our clients.
Due to the results we have delivered over the last 7 years, we have acquired a portfolio of Fortune 500 names in the energy, telecommunication, technology and merchant processing industries. When compared to other mass marketing channels, the benefits of our services are priceless. Our method of face-to-face contact with prospective leads enables Richard Allen Inc sales representatives to cultivate a personal rapport. Through courteous, professional, and product-specific presentations by our team members, we create a positive and lasting impression and acquire our client thousands of new business class customers a year.
Career and culture wise, we believe in starting individuals in an entry level position and providing them ample training within the marketing and sales field. Upon mastery of these initial responsibilities, we then offer all team members opportunity to advance into leadership, Assistant Management and Executive Branch Management positions, helping Richard Allen Inc to expand to multiple locations outside of New York. In representing the clientele that we do, our training process is balanced, thorough and allows for competitive and entrepreneurial minds to flourish.
Having been in business for going on 7 years, our marketing agency has been said to enhance the image of small businesses in the White Plains area and is seen as a contributing factor to the culture and atmosphere of our growing city. Stay tuned for pictures and blogs written about how we did it!
CultureWhat does the culture look like at Richard Allen Inc?
• Fast-paced. The portfolio of clients we represent require a certain standard of excellence and with aggressive growth projections nationally, we're always on our toes!
• Team driven. We believe that you it is possible to truly love what you do and who you do it with. Our Management Team at Richard Allen Inc coordinates one weekly event outside of the office; whether it be playing sand volleyball, watching the Yankees play or going for happy hour!
• Competitive. Most of our team members come from sports-oriented backgrounds and played at either high school, collegiate or professional levels!
• Growth oriented. With all team members beginning in an entry level marketing and sales roles, the biggest objective at Richard Allen Inc is to internally promote top performing individuals into roles of leadership and management positions for our client.
• Philanthropic! We have created a company culture that recognizes the value of giving back to the local and international community. With involvement in philanthropies like Operation Smile, March of Dimes and Toys for Tots, our team is not only talented professionally but also generous personally!
Richard Allen Inc believes in long-term skill development so that our team will continuously produce quality results for our clients. Ongoing training is paramount in our industry and we stay competitive by coaching our team members to perform at their highest ability. Through one on one leadership development and a positive environment built on open communication, our leadership team optimizes each individual's strengths, while focusing to develop areas they wish to improve on professionally.
We recognize high performance and encourage internal career growth within our company by organically growing our marketing and sales professionals up the corporate ladder. Every Richard Allen Inc employee receives world-class learning opportunities through a proven system of hands on training and mentorship from leaders in the marketing and sales industry. We provide the opportunity to build a career within one of our existing branches or help us pioneer expansion into a new city and/or state. With 3 branch offices already, we project to be in an additional 4 within the next year and are excited to announce openings in our firm's coveted Management Training Program!