Auto Body Technician / Automobile Body Technician / Body Shop Tech
Golling Chrysler Dodge Jeep is looking for an Auto Body Technician to join their team.
The Automobile Body Technician repairs damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles in accordance with factory and dealership specifications, using hand tools and power tools.
- Examine damaged vehicles and estimate repair costs
- Remove upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic window-and-seat-operating equipment, and trim to gain access to vehicle body and fenders
- Fill depressions with body filler
- Remove damaged fenders, panels
- Bolt or weld replacement parts in position, using wrenches or welding equipment.
- Straighten bent automobile frames
- File, grind and sand repaired surfaces
- Refinish repaired surface
- Aim headlights, align wheels, and bleed hydraulic brake system
- Paint surfaces after performing body repairs
- Repair or replace defective mechanical parts
Two years of experience as a vehicle body repairer or apprentice
Working knowledge of all aspects of repairs for damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles
Valid driver's license
Ability to interpret vendor catalogs
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional working environment
Start your career with Golling CDJ. Apply today!
- Auto Repair
- Auto Technician
- Automotive Repair
- Body Shop