Skip to Content
Boom Truck Driver
1 Applications Submitted for this Position

Job Description


Complete Personnel Logistics has a GREAT Opportunity for the Right Professional CDL Class B Truck Driver. The Company is a Wholesale  Distributor of Roofing Materials and very rarely has openings. Daily operations are split and will have the employee drive a Boom Truck 90% of the time and work in the warehouse the other 10% of the time unloading and loading trucks, pulling orders and other warehouse duties. 



Job Summary for a CDL-B with Warehouse exp.


  • Monday-Friday
  • $18-$20 per hour depending on experience
  • Average 45-50 hours a week
  • 1st Shift Starting at 7AM
  • 100% Driver Load & Unload Using Moffett Lift
  • Full Benefit Package after 90 day Probationary Period .


The Ideal Candidate will have: (Preferred but not required)

Exceptional Customer Service Skills and Background
Positive & Professional Demeanor 
Outstanding Attendance & Safety Record
Stable Work History

If you are interested in the position, please send your resumes [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]

Job Requirements

All applicants must adhere to the following requirements for the CDL-B Truck Driver with Warehouse experience.

Exp. in operating heavy  machinery or a boom a plus
21 years of age or older
Able to Lift 100 pounds
High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
Max of 2 Citations in the past 3 years


If you are interested in the position, please send your resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call Patty at 800-541-8154 Ext. 208
 


Job Snapshot

Base Pay $18.00 - $20.00 /Hour
Other Pay OT after 40 plus fantastic Benefits
Employment Type Full-Time
Job Type Transportation, Warehouse
Education Not Specified
Experience At least 1 year(s)
Manages Others Not Specified
Industry Building Materials, Transportation
Required Travel Not Specified
Job ID Johnstown, PA/KBP
CareerBuilder Tip:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.

By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.

Boom Truck Driver


Enter notes about this job:

Cancel