Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
359,659 Veterans Jobs
Create Job Alert.
Get similar jobs sent to your email
AlertRemove Commute Filter
How to find a civilian job after the military
Transitioning from military life to civilian life can be challenging. CareerBuilder helps veterans find a job in 6 easy steps:
1. Search by a military occupational specialty (MOS) codes on the homepage. Hundreds of jobs and thousands of new postings are listed.
2. Update your resume. New and recently updated resumes go to the top of the list when a recruiter searches for veterans. Here are some tips to make it shine. You'll be ready to apply once it's done.
3. Include military status on your profile. If you don't have a CareerBuilder profile, you can create one in just a few minutes. Employers not only search for candidates by resume; they also search profiles.
4. Browse by job title. Everything is listed alphabetically, and by location.
5. Be prepared for video interviews, here's how to conduct a successful video interview.
6. Visit the Veterans Resource Center. We've updated it for Veteran's Day with advice and support.
Top Jobs for veterans:
Search here for Veterans Salaries by job title and location.