Sales Representative Jobs in Burtrum, MN
Outside sales representatives are responsible for generating new business, which often requires cold calling and frequent travel. They also service existing accounts, give sales presentations, and submit orders for clients.
A typical day in the life of an outside sales representative might include:
• Investigating customer complaints and coming up with solutions
• Gathering marketplace information in order to monitor and outperform the competition
• Identifying leads and contacting potential customers
• Delivering sales presentations
• Informing management of sales activities.
Related Job Searches
You may also consider these jobs, which have similar requirements such as skills,education and experience.
You may also consider these jobs,which have similar requirements such as skills,education and experience.