Medical Assistant Jobs in Pryor, OK
Medical assistants handle basic clerical and administrative tasks at medical facilities such as hospitals and doctors' offices. Unlike other medical professionals, medical assistants need only a one- or two-year certificate or diploma program to get started in this field.
A typical day for a medical assistant may include:
• Gathering the patient's medical history and updating medical files
• Taking basic vital signs like blood pressure
• Assisting doctors with the basic activities involved in standard examinations or simple procedures
• Preparing samples for lab testing
• Scheduling patient appointments and managing the office schedule.
Related Job Searches
You may also consider these jobs, which have similar requirements such as skills,education and experience.
Missing Translation: salary_body