Get similar jobs sent to your email
Healthcare workers are needed in every state and city in the US. If you’re looking for a job in healthcare near you, you'll find every type of position here.
Nurses, physicians and other retired medical professionals, have been re-entering the workforce to help with the increased needs due to the coronavirus. Those who work in elective surgery clinics and private practices are joining local hospitals to lend a hand. These frontline "heros" aren't just doctors, but they're every type of healthcare worker.
In an ordinary day, healthcare worker's tasks could include:
- Taking patients' vital signs, including temperature and blood pressure
- Feeding, bathing, and dressing patients who cannot perform these tasks independently
- Monitoring patients' conditions and answering any requests for assistance.
- Assisting doctors with the basic activities involved in standard examinations or simple procedures
- Preparing samples for lab testing.
Articles and advice for various types of healthcare jobs:
Healthcare is an industry with hundreds of different types of jobs. Each healthcare position requires a specific level of education and experience. Salaries can vary by area of the country, shifts and the environment, such as hospitals and private practices. Here are a few general healthcare salaries by job title.
Top cities for healthcare jobs:Healthcare Jobs Near You Houston,TX Atlanta,GA Chicago,IL San Antonio,TX Orlando,FL