Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
250,992 Healthcare Jobs
Create Job Alert.
Get similar jobs sent to your email
AlertRemove Commute Filter
Healthcare workers are heroes
Healthcare workers are needed in every state and city in the US. If you’re looking for a job in healthcare near you, you'll find every type of position here.
What kind of jobs are in healthcare?
Nurses, physicians and other retired medical professionals, have been re-entering the workforce to help with the increased needs due to the coronavirus. Those who work in elective surgery clinics and private practices are joining local hospitals to lend a hand. These frontline "heros" aren't just doctors, but they're every type of healthcare worker.
Most in-demand healthcare positions hiring now:
- Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Physician Assistant (PA)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Charge Nurse
Other essential healthcare and medical-support jobs:
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Assistant
- Home Health
- Medical Billing and Coding
- MRI Technologist
- Dental- Assistant
- Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
- Healthcare administrator
In an ordinary day, healthcare worker's tasks could include:
- Taking patients' vital signs, including temperature and blood pressure
- Feeding, bathing, and dressing patients who cannot perform these tasks independently
- Monitoring patients' conditions and answering any requests for assistance.
- Assisting doctors with the basic activities involved in standard examinations or simple procedures
- Preparing samples for lab testing.
Articles and advice for various types of healthcare jobs:
How much does a healthcare worker make a year?
Healthcare is an industry with hundreds of different types of jobs. Each healthcare position requires a specific level of education and experience. Salaries can vary by area of the country, shifts and the environment, such as hospitals and private practices. Here are a few general healthcare salaries by job title.
Top cities for healthcare jobs:Healthcare Jobs Near You