Skip navigation

Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.

Sign Up

or   Sign In Here
Password Must Contain
• 
8 to 15 characters
• 
1 uppercase letter
• 
1 number or symbol
• 
1 lowercase letter
Cancel
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!

Sort By

Filter Results

Date Posted
Date Posted
Distance
Distance
Employment Type
Employment Type
Annual Pay
Annual Pay
Company
Company
Job Category
Job Category
CareerBuilder Apply Only

Full Time | Pay: $30 - $45/hour

Aerotek is looking for multiple skilled Electrical Engineering professionals to add to our staff on a long term multi-year basis. Individuals will be working in a small multi-disciplinary team developing high ...

South Beloit, IL, USA

Full Time | Pay: $30 - $45/hour

Aerotek is looking for a skilled Manufacturing Engineering professional to add to our customer's staff on a long term project basis. Individuals will be working in a multi-disciplinary team developing high ...

South Beloit, IL, USA

Full Time | Pay: $30 - $45/hour

Aerotek is looking for multiple skilled Electrical Engineering professionals to add to our staff on a long term multi-year basis. Individuals will be working in a small multi-disciplinary team developing high ...

South Beloit, IL, USA

Full Time | Pay: $30 - $45/hour

Aerotek is looking for multiple skilled Design Engineering professionals to add to our staff on a long term multi-year basis. Individuals will be working in a small multi-disciplinary team developing high ...

South Beloit, IL, USA

Full Time | Pay: $16 - $25/hour

This company is looking to hire an engineering tech to add to their team. Will start off as a long term contract role (2+ years) and then they will hire as they have a permanent position become available.

Rockton, IL, USA

ADVERTISEMENT

Full Time | Pay: $70,000 - $95,000/year

Currently hiring for a Controls Engineer for one of our clients in Beloit, WI! Job Responsibilities: Develop PLC Programs for large diesel generators; Program and troubleshoot Allen Bradley PLCs; Work ...

Beloit, WI 53511, USA

Full Time | Pay: $15 - $23/hour

This company is looking to add an Engineering Technician to their team! Awesome company that is looking for someone who wants to learn and be developed in their professional career. Will be a 2 ...

Roscoe, IL, USA

Full Time

Minimum of four (4) years of technical experience in all aspects of building engineering with a strong background in the technical aspects of packaged HVAC, plumbing, electrical, production equipment ...

JLL

Beloit, WI 53511, USA

Full Time

An Electrical Test Engineering job is currently available at Belcan in Rockford, IL. This is a full time, direct job with full benefits at Belcan Engineering. Great matching candidates will have a BSEE or ...

Rockford, IL 61101, USA

Full Time | Pay: $65,000 - $90,000/year

This position 2 main focuses will be handling the CNC machining area - helping with programming and fixture design. They will naturally get involved with continuous improvement projects as well.

Janesville, WI, USA

Full Time | Pay: $55,000 - $75,000/year

This company is looking to hire a Mechanical Engineer to their team! This would be a contract to hire opportunity - they are looking for a long term person who wants to grow. Responsible for the design ...

Rockford, IL, USA

Full Time | Pay: $27 - $33/hour

BS in Engineering 2+ years of experience Need to be able to run with their own projects. 3D CAD experience a must, solidworks preferred. Experience with sheet metal, motors, drives, or pneumatics a ...

Rockford, IL, USA

Full Time | Pay: $55,000 - $65,000/year

Will spend 80% of their day doing solidworks design and 3D modeling. The other 20% will be working on the manufacturing floor. Will design and engineer products, creating detailed drawings to ...

Rockford, IL, USA

Full Time | Pay: $17 - $21/hour

Associates in Mechanical / Electronic / Electrical technology or BS in engineering technology OR 2+ years of experience in fabrication or related field Must have demonstrated ability to work in high ...

Rockford, IL, USA

Full Time | Pay: $25 - $30/hour

Will spend 80% of their day doing solidworks design and 3D modeling. The other 20% will be working on the manufacturing floor. Will design and engineer products, creating detailed drawings to ...

Rockford, IL, USA

ADVERTISEMENT

CAREERBUILDER APPLY

Full Time

Develop a closely knit partnership with Business Development, Engineering, Program Management and operations team by promoting and monitoring early supplier involvement in key product ...

1309 Plainfield Ave, Janesville, WI 53545, USA

CAREERBUILDER APPLY

Full Time

We are seeking a self-driven, experienced design engineer to join our engineering staff working with retail displays, fixtures, and signage through development and manufacturing. In this position, you ...

GDH

Rockford, IL, USA

CAREERBUILDER APPLY

Full Time

Bachelor's degree in Engineering. Master's degree preferred. Citizenship Requirements: US citizenship/Permanent Residence required. Our Benefits. • Comprehensive healthcare plans with HSA ...

1935 S Alpine Rd, Rockford, IL 61108, USA

Full Time | Pay: $45,000 - $55,000/year

Design, Development & Testing of new products and product improvements. Ensure product design is fully functional, manufacturable, & economical. Conduct and oversee testing. Formulate results and ...

Rockford, IL, USA

CAREERBUILDER APPLY

Full Time

We have partnered with a cheese producer/whey processing organization who has recently expanded one of its facilities and looking for a Sr. Plant Engineer who will manage engineering projects for ...

Juda, WI 53550, USA

Full Time | Pay: $50,000 - $55,000/year

This company is looking to hire an entry level Mechanical Engineer, or someone that has up to 3 years experience! This client has had tremendous growth over the past few years and are not stopping!

Rockford, IL, USA

CAREERBUILDER APPLY

Full Time | Pay: $70,000 - $80,000/year

Ref ID: 04600-9502025679 Classification: Software Engineer Compensation: $70000.00 to $80000.00 per year We are seeking a talented and professional full -time Software Developer in the Fort ...

Fort Atkinson, WI, USA

CAREERBUILDER APPLY

Full Time

The opportunity at this site in the Janesville, WI area is for a Project Engineer who will be reporting to the Director of Engineering. There is a lot of technology, new lines and capital projects waiting for ...

Janesville, WI, USA

CAREERBUILDER APPLY

Contractor

Dear Candidates,. Hope this E-Mail Finds you well. Job Description: Position Title : Mechanical Engineer ( Fresher's can apply ) Location : Stoughton, MI Responsibilities for this position will include the ...

1801 US-51, Stoughton, WI 53589, USA

CAREERBUILDER APPLY

Full Time

The Industrial Engineer is responsible for ongoing process improvement initiatives that deliver excellence across entire value chain. The Industrial Engineer will utilize enterprise standards to lead ...

757 N Newcomb St, Whitewater, WI 53190, USA

Email this Job to Yourself or a Friend

{msg}

Sign Up for Job Alerts

Never miss the latest Engineering Jobs in South Beloit, IL
Alert Frequency
Alert Frequency
You can cancel job alerts at any time

Saving Your Job Alert

Job Alert Created

You will be receiving job alerts for Engineering Jobs in South Beloit, IL.
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.

Maximum Email Alerts

This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
ADVERTISEMENT