Skip navigation

Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.

Sort By

Filter Results

Reset Filters
Date Posted
Date Posted
Distance
Distance
Employment Type
Employment Type
Annual Pay
Annual Pay
Company
Company
Job Category
Job Category
CareerBuilder Apply Only
CAREERBUILDER APPLY

Full-Time | Pay: $110k - $111k/year

Performs highly complex duties in the development, installation, integration, administration, maintenance and support of enterprise database architectures, multiple enterprise database environments and database management systems; manages and optimizes da...

Las Vegas Valley Water District

Las Vegas, NV

Nearby

Full-Time | Pay: $58,739 - $70,470/year

Applications are now being accepted for a full-time Project Manager in the CapitalProjects Department at Ada County Highway District in the Boise, Idaho area. Starting pay range is $58,739. 00 -$70,470. 00 annually, DOQ. ACHD offers an excellent benefit...

Ada County Highway District (ACHD)

Boise, NV

Nearby

CAREERBUILDER APPLY
3w
3 weeks ago

Full-Time

We are looking for someone who wants to make an impact the business? We are opening at our Meadows Mall in Las Vegas. Are you a a very strong leader who really knows how to run operations and inspire and lead people to do the same. Are you that person? Th...

Las Vegas, NV

4 miles

CAREERBUILDER APPLY

Full-Time

Do you like to be busy? Do you like to lead a team? Do you like to bake and work on the front line? We are hiring for Auntie Anne's Pretzels for many of our locations from Miracle Mile, Las Vegas Outlet, Fashion Show Mall, Meadows Mall, Blvd Mall, If you...

Las Vegas, NV

9 miles

3w
3 weeks ago

Full-Time

hey! we see you… a bright, talented, caring person that wants a retail career with MORE but 'more what' exactly?? more caring …a community whose sole mission is to help our customers with health & well being more impact …knowing everyday YOU made a differ...

Las Vegas, NV

5 miles

ADVERTISEMENT

CAREERBUILDER APPLY

Full-Time

Grade: The Assistant Manager will manage daily FOH operations in order to enhance company image and increase shareholder value. This position will be responsible for assisting the General Manager and Assistant General Manager with opening and maintaining...

3950 South Las Vegas Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV

6 miles

View 1 more near this location

Full-Time

KinderCare Education is the nation’s leader in early childhood education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners. From our National Support Center, to the classrooms where learning comes to life, w...

Las Vegas, NV

17 miles

Full-Time

Assistant Store Manager Reports To: Store Manager FLSA Status: Exempt Job Summary Responsible for managing the daily operations and customer service of the Bassett Home Furnishings retail location, so that store financial objectives, are consistently achi...

Las Vegas, NV

Nearby

CAREERBUILDER APPLY

Full-Time

Title: Store Manager USA (Pipelining) Type: Permanent Reference: 19884 Location: Las Vegas, NV Hours: Full Time - 40hrs Job description: About Us SuperGroup plc is the owner of Superdry, which is rapidly becoming a global lifestyle brand. Superdry focuses...

Las Vegas, NV

Nearby

CAREERBUILDER APPLY

Full-Time

Grade: It is the primary responsibility of the General Manager to successfully provide strategic direction, planning, and operational execution of Customer Service, Marketing, Employee Relations, and Employee Engagement and Financial Discipline initiative...

3790 South Las Vegas Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV

5 miles

CAREERBUILDER APPLY

Full-Time

Grade: It is the primary responsibility of the Director of Safety to oversee all aspects of Safety for the MGM Grand property and maintain Safety compliance. Identify potential risks of injury or physical hazards to guests, employees, property and the env...

3799 South Las Vegas Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV

5 miles

CAREERBUILDER APPLY

Full-Time

Grade: It is the primary responsibility of the General Manager - Starbucks to successfully provide strategic direction, planning, and operational execution of Customer Service, Marketing, Employee Relations, and Employee Engagement and Financial Disciplin...

3770 South Las Vegas Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV

5 miles

CAREERBUILDER APPLY

Contractor

What Makes This Job Better Than The Rest At American Income, have a team of driven, independent-minded professionals who believe in giving back to their communities and we’re currently looking to add on. We are searching for entry-level and senior-level a...

Las Vegas, NV

Nearby

Full-Time

The Turquoise Ridge property is located in the Potosi Mining District, about 43 miles northeast of Winnemucca, Nevada. Barrick is the operator and 75% owner of the mine with Newmont owning the remaining 25%. GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION Responsibilities includ...

Las Vegas, NV

Nearby

CAREERBUILDER APPLY

Full-Time

We are currently seeking a quality, compassionate, experienced ABEM or AOBEM Facility Medical Director at Sunrise Hospital in Las Vegas - the busiest ED in Nevada! Are you a strong leader with prior experience as Medical Director of a medium to large shop...

Las Vegas, NV

Nearby

View 1 more

ADVERTISEMENT

Part-Time

RETAIL RESET MERCHANDISER KROGER PART TIME Do you enjoy being creative and working independently? Our part time Retail Reset Merchandiser job needs an independent individual who has great attention to detail. This position is responsible for showcasing br...

Las Vegas, NV

Nearby

Full-Time

The Turquoise Ridge property is located in the Potosi Mining District, about 43 miles northeast of Winnemucca, Nevada. Barrick is the operator and 75% owner of the mine with Newmont owning the remaining 25%. GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION Responsibilities includ...

Las Vegas, NV

Nearby

CAREERBUILDER APPLY

Full-Time

Location: Las Vegas Premium Outlets 705 South Grand Central PKWY Generate Sales Produce sales gains, by providing customer service. Meet or Exceed Company Objectives in all measurable areas of the business. Provide consistent assessment of each associate’...

Las Vegas Premium Outlets, NV

1 miles

CAREERBUILDER APPLY

Full-Time

Location: Las Vegas Premium Outlets 855 S Grand Central Generate Sales Produce sales gains, by providing customer service. Meet or Exceed Company Objectives in all measurable areas of the business. Provide consistent assessment of each associate’s sales p...

855 South Grand Central Parkway
Las Vegas Premium Outlets
Las Vegas Premium Outlets, NV

1 miles

CAREERBUILDER APPLY

Full-Time

Location: 3528 S Maryland Pkwy Suite 4517 Generate Sales Produce sales gains, by providing customer service. Meet or Exceed Company Objectives in all measurable areas of the business. Provide consistent assessment of each associate’s sales performance and...

Suite 4517
3528 S Maryland Pkwy
3528 S Maryland Pkwy, NV

3 miles

View 1 more near this location

CAREERBUILDER APPLY

Full-Time

Location: Miracle Mile Shops 3663 Las Vegas Blvd SP D018 Generate Sales Produce sales gains, by providing customer service. Meet or Exceed Company Objectives in all measurable areas of the business. Provide consistent assessment of each associate’s sales...

3663 Las Vegas Blvd SP D018
Miracle Mile Shops
Miracle Mile Shops, NV

3 miles

View 5 more near this location

CAREERBUILDER APPLY

Full-Time

Location: The Meadows Mall 4300 Meadows Lane Generate Sales Produce sales gains, by providing customer service. Meet or Exceed Company Objectives in all measurable areas of the business. Provide consistent assessment of each associate’s sales performance...

4300 Meadows Lane
The Meadows Mall
The Meadows Mall, NV

3 miles

View 1 more near this location

CAREERBUILDER APPLY

Full-Time

Location: Las Vegas Outlet Center 7400 Las Vegas Blvd S Sp052 Generate Sales Produce sales gains, by providing customer service. Meet or Exceed Company Objectives in all measurable areas of the business. Provide consistent assessment of each associate’s s...

7400 Las Vegas Blvd S Sp052
Las Vegas Outlet Center
Las Vegas Outlet Center, NV

9 miles

CAREERBUILDER APPLY

Full-Time

Location: Galleria at Sunset 1300 West Sunset Rd Generate Sales Produce sales gains, by providing customer service. Meet or Exceed Company Objectives in all measurable areas of the business. Provide consistent assessment of each associate’s sales performa...

1300 West Sunset Road
Galleria at Sunset
Galleria at Sunset, NV

9 miles

Full-Time

KinderCare Education is the nation’s leader in early childhood education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners. From our National Support Center, to the classrooms where learning comes to life, w...

Las Vegas, NV

17 miles

Email this Job to Yourself or a Friend

{msg}

Sign Up for Job Alerts

Never miss the latest District Management Jobs in Las Vegas, NV
Alert Frequency
Alert Frequency
You can cancel job alerts at any time

Saving Your Job Alert

Job Alert Created

You will be receiving job alerts for District Management Jobs in Las Vegas, NV.
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.

Maximum Email Alerts

This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
ADVERTISEMENT