Charlotte Marketing Consultants is Now Hiring Entry Level Positions with Advancement Opportunities!
Management Trainee Position Available For Those Who Qualify!
***Job is Located in Charlotte, NC***
Charlotte Marketing prides itself with the people and processes that give our firm the competitive edge. Because we provide unrivaled results for our clients, the demand is higher than ever for 2017. This is no surprise, as we dedicate time to train and groom the highest character individuals from the ground up. Our training focuses on people’s habits and provides experience in all areas including, but not limited to: sales, marketing, communications, human resources, accounting and business.
Communications & Sales: 4-8 weeks solely learning full time sales systems, client services and the ability to acquire new customers for our clients
Training & Coaching: 8-16 weeks learning how to train others effectively, applying leadership principles
Business Development: 8-16 weeks on public speaking, critical conversations, budgeting, goal setting, campaign and territory management
- Daily leadership and training.
- Increase client’s market shares through innovation and strengthening customer relationships.
- Meeting with new and existing customers on behalf of our clients.
- Conducting simple presentations about our clients.
- Provide Account Management services (acquisition and retention).
- Brand representation and identity through with increased turnaround and customer satisfaction.
- Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
- Organic Growth and Advancement.
- Merit-Based Promotions.
- Awards and Recognition.
- Goal-Based Bonuses and Incentives.
- One-on-One Coaching and Development.
- Top of the line technology devices.
What We Value:
- Strong work ethic.
- Ambition to grow and make a difference.
- Positive outlook.
- Fun, Team Environment- laser tag, bowling, camping trips, snowboarding trips, weekend hang outs, etc.
- Philanthropy- charity events for fundraising, raising awareness, or volunteering time for our community.
- Travel- many company sponsored travel opportunities to major cities in the US, as well as performance based award trips nationally and/or internationally.
- Recognition and awards.
- No such thing as a boss – only coach and mentor.
- Collaborative and diverse work environment.
What You Need:
- 1-2 years experience or training in marketing, or sales.
- Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and and contribute in a team environment.
- Desire to succeed.
For immediate consideration, contact our Human Resources Department at (980) 859-1866 ask to speak with Jessi.
Manage Sale Team
Implement Sale Strategy
Address Prospective Client
Create Sale Plan
Sales Process Training