To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Wayne, IN
- Bret Steward
- Phone: 260-824-4612 Ext 1614
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
CDL A Truck Driver
FirstFleet, Inc. • Fort Wayne, IN
Posted 8 days ago
$1200 Min Guarantee
1) 5 Day work week with 2 consecutive days off for a Guaranteed $1200 per week
(2) Monday thru Friday with every other Saturday or Sunday. Pay Rate is $.43 per hub mile plus stop pay and detention/delay pay.
We have immediate openings for Dedicated Company Drivers at our Bluffton, IN location.
Solo Drivers - Full Time and Part Time/Casual (Make sure to specify on application)
Responsibilities include completing runs to MI, OH, IN, KY, WV and IL. Average run is 500 miles round trip.
• Uniforms Furnished (Full time and part time drivers)
• Great Benefits including: BlueCross Blue Shield Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Hearing, 401K matching, Long and Short term Disability, PTO Days
Life Insurance (Full Time drivers only)
* Stop Pay for all stops
• Paid Vacations based on your weekly average
• Safety and Fuel Efficiency Bonuses Paid Quarterly
New Volvo’s Arriving Now
* Paid Holiday BONUS
* Weekly Direct Deposit
Applicant must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for a driving position with FirstFleet Inc.
Must possess a Class A CDL from the state of residence.
If you have 1 year or more of verifiable tractor/trailer driving experience you can immediately come on as a solo driver.
Must have no chargeable D.O.T. reportable accidents within the past three years.
Driving/Safety record must meet FirstFleet minimum requirements.
No felony convictions within past 7 years.
No DUI/DWI, drug or alcohol related convictions within past 5 years.
No careless or reckless driving convictions within past 5 years.
The applicant must have the ability to read, write, and communicate in English, and have the ability to understand the policies and regulations of FirstFleet, the Department of Transportation, and the various state and federal agencies which regulate the transportation industry.
Applicant must submit a completed application form addressing each area of the form.
The applicant must be physically able to perform the essential functions of the position they are applying for, with or without accommodation. CDL Driver