To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX
- Apply Via Careerbuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Service Porter
Confidential • Austin, TX
Posted 6 days ago
The Service Porter assists the Service Department in maintaining the Service drive and service parking lots, and in transporting vehicles to appropriate departments for service.
- Greet Customers arriving in our Service Department
- Delivers cars to the service technicians and back to customers when service is complete
- Valet parks and delivers vehicles in accordance with policy and under direction of the Service department
- Maintains cleanliness of the Service department
- Assist Service department in moving vehicles to ensure efficient dealership operations
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
- Must be able to drive a manual
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm, strong communication skills, positive attitude, ambition, work ethic, professional conduct, high integrity, and dedication to personal improvement
- Customer focused
- Ability to work on Saturday's as business needs dictate
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- PROFIT SHARING PLAN
- Health Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Discounts
All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include a background check, MOTOR VEHICLE RECORD CHECK, drug test, and valid driver license.