To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Geo-Technology Associates, Inc. • Charlotte, NC
Posted 29 days ago
GTA is currently seeking a Geotechnical Engineer with 2-4 years of U.S.-based experience for our Charlotte, North Carolina office. Candidate must have prior experience in geotechnical explorations & construction observation and testing related to the following areas:
- Earthwork, foundation, and construction materials observation and testing
- Subsurface investigations including borings and test pits, reviewing exploration logs, lab results, and plans
- Calculations of bearing capacity, settlement, earth pressures, pavement section design, and slope stability
- Preparation of geotechnical reports
Candidates should be prepared for professional growth into such areas as retaining wall design, slope stability analysis, pavement design, review of subsurface conditions and foundation design, and project management. This is an excellent opportunity to work with experienced PE's and learn and perform on wide variety of projects.
Successful candidates MUST have:
- BS Degree in civil engineering, with geotechnical concentration
- Prior geotechnical experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills, report writing expertise
- CAD experience preferred
- U.S. Citizenship