To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Job is located in Fayetteville, NC
- Phone: 877-870-8955
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Technician / Automotive Mechanic
Chrysler Dealer • Job is located in Fayetteville, NC
Posted 10 days ago
- Confer with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems and to discuss work to be performed including future repair requirements
- Test-drive vehicles - test components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc
- Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed while providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Chrysler (or any other major franchise) Certification highly preferred
- Must have experience as an automotive technician
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications (5-8 preferred)
- Must have some level of instructor led automotive training (e.g. high school automotive, vocational, college, technical school, OEM, etc.)
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Start your career as an automotive technician for Hendrick Chrysler Jeep Fiat today.