To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mooresville, NC
- Phone: 704-746-9153
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Class A CDL Truck Driver
FirstFleet, Inc. • Mooresville, NC
Posted 9 days ago
Class A CDL Drivers
FirstFleet is currently seeking dedicated Regional drivers for our fleet. We have driving opportunities at our Mooresville, NC terminal. Delivering Loads to GA, SC and VA. You could be home once during the week. Assigned Equipment and No Touch Freight!
Pay starting at $.40cpm
We offer excellent benefits including:
1. Low Cost Insurance - This year you are presented with a very low cost option for managing your health costs through the HDHP (High Deductible Health Plan) which includes a FirstFleet funded Health Savings Account.
2. Benefits Waiting Period - As of January 1, 2016 the waiting period for all benefits will be reduced to the 1st day of the month following 30 days of employment.
3. Paid Time Off (PTO) is a big deal. We will be implementing up to 5 paid days off based on the length of service with FirstFleet.
4. Vacation Pay Out - Should you find yourself at the end of a year with vacation balances we don't want that to go unused. A cash payout program will be formalized that defines how all full time employees may participate.
5. 401K with Employer Contribution – Beginning January 1, 2016 we will be implementing a percentage employer contribution for all participating employees.
- Full Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Hearing, 401K, Short and Long term Disability, Life Insurance
- Home Weekly and Home Time on Weekends.
- Paid Vacations after 1 yr. of service
- Holiday Bonus Program
- Uniforms Furnished
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Quarterly Safety Bonuses ($125/Qtr.)
- Quarterly Fuel Bonuses (based on mpg)
- Late Model Volvo Trucks
Class A CDL Drivers
- Must possess a Class A CDL from the state of residence.
- Must have one year verifiable experience.
- Must have no chargeable D.O.T. reportable accidents within the past three years.
- Driving/Safety record must meet FirstFleet minimum requirements.
- No felony convictions within past 7 years.
- No DUI/DWI, drug or alcohol related convictions within past 5 years.
- No careless or reckless driving convictions within past 5 years.
- The applicant must have the ability to read, write, and communicate in English, and have the ability to understand the policies and regulations of FirstFleet, the Department of Transportation, and the various state and federal agencies which regulate the transportation industry.
- Applicant must submit a completed application form addressing each area of the form.
- The applicant must be physically able to perform the essential functions of the position they are applying for, with or without accommodation.