To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
The Specialists Group • Denver, CO
Posted 25 days ago
We are seeking a Tax Manager/Supervisor to participate in all aspects of our Tax and Accounting practice. The Tax Manager serves as a primary point of contact for clients and leverages our entire team to deliver a consistent superior client experience.
Tax Manager Responsibilities
- Train and advise staff on tax developments and review and evaluate their work.
- Assume responsibility for the firm for technical excellence in one or more specialty areas.
- Manage multiple clients and demonstrate knowledge of clients’ business.
- Monitor progress of engagements of assigned clients in relation to budgets and due dates.
- Responsible for billing and collections of assigned clients.
- Represent the firm in the community and build new and existing client relationships.
- Preparation, review and signing of federal and state income taxes for individuals, businesses, benefit funds, real estate, and exempt organizations.
- Build new and existing client relationships and demonstrate knowledge of client business.
A four-year degree in Accounting
Candidates must possess a minimum of two years experience in a public accounting environment and have strong experience working with the oil & gas industry.
Master's degree and or CPA helpful
To be considered, please submit a resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]