To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fayetteville, NC
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Technician/Mid Level Tech
Chrysler Dealer • Fayetteville, NC
Posted 10 days ago
SIGN On BONUS FOR QUALIFIED TECHNICIANS
- Confer with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc
- Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
As an Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Chrysler or ANY OTHER AUTOMOTIVE manufacturer experience
- Some automotive experience required (at least two years)
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Locale candidates in Tacoma/Seattle Metro Area only Please.
Flat Rate Pay!
Full Benefits After Hire!
Sign On Bonus!
Relocation Assistance for Qualified Candidates
We promote from within!
Start your career as an automotive technician for Chrysler today.!