To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orlando, FL
- Robert Finken
- Phone: 407-233-3530
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CDL A Truck Drivers
FirstFleet, Inc. • Orlando, FL
Posted 27 days ago
Class A CDL Drivers
FirstFleet is currently seeking dedicated drivers for our fleet. We have driving opportunities at our Orlando, FL location. Delivering Dry Freight throughout Florida. MUST LIVE WITHIN COMMUTE OF ORLANDO.
You will be paid by the LOAD. Drivers average $775 per week gross.
90% No Touch Freight
Day cab and sleeper positions. Day cab home daily / Sleeper required to run with available hours. Sleepers home daily 70% of time.
All Shifts on available hours.
We offer excellent benefits including:
- Full Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Hearing, 401K with matching, Personal Time Off Days, Short and Long term Disability, Life Insurance (30 day waiting period for Benefits)
- Home weekly
- Paid Vacations after 1 yr. of service
- Holiday Bonus Program: Work any part of 6 holidays and receive $100 Bonus per Holiday
- Uniforms Furnished
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Quarterly Safety Bonuses ($125/Qtr.)
- Quarterly Fuel Bonuses (based on mpg)
- Late Model Trucks
Class A CDL Drivers
- Must possess a Class A CDL from the state of residence.
- Must have one year of verifiable experience for an immediate solo position.
- Must have no chargeable D.O.T. reportable accidents within the past three years.
- Driving/Safety record must meet FirstFleet minimum requirements.
- No felony convictions within past 7 years.
- No DUI/DWI, drug or alcohol related convictions within past 5 years.
- No careless or reckless driving convictions within past 5 years.
- The applicant must have the ability to read, write, and communicate in English, and have the ability to understand the policies and regulations of FirstFleet, the Department of Transportation, and the various state and federal agencies which regulate the transportation industry.
- Applicant must submit a completed application form addressing each area of the form.
- The applicant must be physically able to perform the essential functions of the position they are applying for, with or without accommodation.