To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4055 West Peterson Avenue
Chicago, IL 60646
- John Coren
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
State Farm Agent Aspirant Program - Insurance Account Representative, Internships Available
John Coren State Farm • Chicago, IL
Posted 19 days ago
About Our Agency:
We are a rapidly growing State Farm Insurance Agency,
supported by the resources and reputation of a Fortune 50 brand. We strive to be community leaders who
will make a difference one client at a time. Individuals who are
results-oriented and serious about their development/careers fit well within
our culture. If you possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have a desire to win
and achieve results, this is the job for you!
We are seeking outgoing, career-oriented professionals with great attitudes! Applicants should be highly motivated individuals who will
work together to reach goals in a fun, energetic environment. As a State Farm
Agent Team Member, you will build and develop customer relationships within the
community to promote State Farm products, including insurance and financial
services. High-performing Team Members will have the ability to enter Agency after 18 months.
- Develop leads both in person and over the phone, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, solve problems that arise, and market appropriate products and services
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, and claim submissions
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day
- Other responsibilities as required
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary + commission and bonuses
- Unlimited income potential
- Health/life/retirement benefits
- Paid time off
- Growth potential/opportunity for advancement within the office and beyond
- Possibility to enter Agency after 18 months
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and similar applications
- Ability to satisfy insurance licensing/continuing education requirements (both Illinois and State Farm training)
- Fluency in Spanish desired
- Financial services knowledge
- Current Property & Casualty license
- Current Life & Health license