To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1500 West Bethany Home Road
Phoenix, AZ 85015
- Jenny Mcguire
- Phone: 623.986.7771
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Client Rep - Retail or Hospitality Experience Wanted - Entry Level Full Time
Summit • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 15 days ago
We know that individuals with restaurant backgrounds know what it means to work hard and communicate effectively without losing their upbeat attitudes. At Summit we are looking for just those qualities to join us for our entry level sales and marketing positions. Our team of individuals know how to work hard, communicate effectively and have fun doing it!
At Summit we want to teach sales and marketing fundamentals and then move individuals into management, it's how we expand our company!
This position is full time and involves responsibilities in:
- Entry level sales & marketing customer service
- Entry-level management training- customer service
- Sales and marketing presentations- customer service
- Face to face sales and marketing of new services for our clients
- Sales and marketing techniques
- Training current sales and marketing reps in customer service
Summit cross-trains all employees within leadership development which includes:
- Sales and marketing training fundamentals
- Team building and mentoring
- Entry level marketing and sales consulting
Benefits & Our Culture
The management, sales & marketing team at Summit offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
· Fun, team building environment
· Travel Opportunities
· Leadership workshops & development
· Financial management, business management, time management
· Philanthropy events – a chance to give back to the community
· Recognition for top performers
· Advancement to management based on performance
Please call Taylor Tapia at 602-550-6226 for any questions regarding requirements.