To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richmond, VA 23218
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Warehouse Operations Manager
Confidential • Richmond, VA
Posted 2 months ago
The Warehouse Operations Manager will develop and maintain a highly engaged workforce, build and foster a strong relationship with our 3PL customer, and ensure the efficient operation of the assigned area(s) within distribution site. This position will have oversight of areas such as:
- Order fulfillment
- Inbound/outbound operations
- People management
- Training and development
- Customer relations
- Continuous improvement
- Excellent leadership, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills; the ability to effectively balance business needs and the 3PL customer needs is essential
- Strong background in highly successful inventory management
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ management experience in a distribution environment; 3PL experience is strongly preferred
- Must have had previous oversight of supervisors in a distribution/warehousing environment
- Strong Microsoft Office suite, WMS, and Excel skills
- Preferred candidate will have experience in and knowledge of Lean warehousing principles and practices and experience in an AS9100 or ISO environment
- Preferred candidate will have a bachelor's degree in a related field, or an equivalent combination or education and additional experience equal to a bachelor's degree
We provide a strong benefits package and opportunities to advance with our large, growing company.