To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Tom Medvec
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sales - Entry Level
Medvec Resources Group • Ann Arbor, MI
Posted 9 days ago
Entry Level Sales
TYPE: Sales / Marketing
CITY: Plymouth, MI
SALARY: $48K year
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 2-3 years of sales administrative experience working with customers, either selling or preparing and communicating proposal or quotations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to advance and develop a sales career.
- Strong computer and software skills preparing and submitting customer related documentation.
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing and blue print reading.
Assists and supports the sales and account managers in the sales process and customer required documentation.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Use customer web based portals to monitor communications, requests, notifications and document submittals.
- Monitor requests for quotations (RFQ) and process quotations.
- Update sales forecasts, quote files and customer files.
- Manage, track and process all customer purchase orders in the ERP system.
- Initiate customer change request notices including price, terms, conditions, print revisions, shop locations and contacts.
- Maintain notice of change request (NOCR) database through all steps of the sales process.
- Ensure confidentiality of sensitive documents and communications.
- Assist with new product launch processes including gathering of documents and completing APQP forms.
- Provide customer service following up with customers and quotations, purchase orders and customer requests for information.
- Draft and proofread letters, spread sheets, quotes and other documents.
- Coordinate meetings, lunches, events and travel arrangements for outside sales associates.
WHY THIS POSITION:
This is a great opportunity to build a career in sales offering employee development and advancement. Great for candidates with a basic manufacturing background, good computer skills, strong documentation experience and people skills.
WHY THIS COMPANY:
- Well-established corporation continuing to grow.
- Millions recently invested in capital technology.
- Employee average more than 10 years with the company.
- 3 Blue Cross low cost healthcare choices.
- Great benefits.
A 60 plus year Michigan based tier one automotive supplier that continues to grow and invest in technology. Their success is due to the world class team of associates dedicated to the continued growth. This corporation provides close tolerance power train components and engineering solutions to many of the major automotive OEM’s.