To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Spartanburg, SC
- Mike Brewer
- Phone: 704-746-9153
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CDL-A Truck Driver - Home Daily
FirstFleet, Inc. • Spartanburg, SC
Posted 18 days ago
WANT TO BE HOME EVERY DAY? FirstFleet is looking for exceptional drivers for our fleet. We currently have openings in Spartanburg, SC.
We offer excellent benefits including:
* Great Pay! Average $800 per week
* Working 5 days per week Monday thru Friday
* Home daily!!
* Equipment is newer Volvo tractors and they will be assigned
* Referral bonus
* Quarterly Safety and Fuel Efficiency bonuses
* Uniforms furnished
* Paid vacations after 1 year service
* Full Benefit package starting the first day of the following month after 30 days of service.
- Must possess a Class A CDL from the state of residence.
- Must have one year verifiable experience driving Tractor/Trailers.
- Must have no chargeable D.O.T. reportable accidents within the past three years.
- Driving/Safety record must meet FirstFleet minimum requirements.
- No felony convictions within past 7 years.
- No DUI/DWI, drug or alcohol related convictions within past 5 years.
- No careless or reckless driving convictions within past 5 years.
- The applicant must have the ability to read, write, and communicate in English, and have the ability to understand the policies and regulations of FirstFleet, the Department of Transportation, and the various state and federal agencies which regulate the transportation industry.
- Applicant must submit a completed application form addressing each area of the form.
- The applicant must be physically able to perform the essential functions of the position they are applying for, with or without accommodation.
CareerBuilder.com related words: driver, truck driver, trucker, drivers, CDL