To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Gina Leposa
- Phone: 610-706-0764
- Phone:: 610-706-0289
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Non Ferrous Supervisor
Global Employment USA • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted 24 days ago
Non Ferrous Supervisor
The Non Ferrous Supervisor will ensure safe and efficient operations of all departments in accordance with company standards and procedures. Direct activities of the facility to ensure the efficiency and success of all operations, inventory accuracy, comprehensive maintenance programs, oversight of personnel and equipment. Responsible for production volumes, quality, operating costs and profitability.
The Non Ferrous Supervisor will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure safety and environmental compliance throughout all operations
- Ensure employees adhere to established policies, procedures, safety guidelines, and state and federal regulations, providing guidance or counseling when needed.
- Actively participate in company’s safety program & lead safety improvement activities
- Adhere to all company health, safety and environmental standards
- Oversee management of production and maintenance including staffing, training, and performance management
- Forecast production and sales month with Vice President to ensure goals are met
- Ensure production levels are met and maintained
- Review maintenance procedures and record keeping for all production equipment
- Analyze operational data for accuracy and validity
- Ensure product standards meet or exceed customer specifications
- Assess effectiveness of transportation and other sub-contractors
- Manage trucking and rail transportation activities
- Oversee preventative maintenance activities for the facility equipment
- Monitor and inspect allocated department equipment
- Maintain accurate inventories to uphold compliance
- Maintain communication with Commercial Department to confirm forecasted purchases/sales are being met and material is shipped in a timely fashion
- Collaborates with Commercial Department to eliminate quality complaints, rejections and avoid downgrades.
- Adhere to internal and external customer specifications for materials
- Responsible for profit/loss activities for all departments within assigned facility
- Operate facility within established operating, and CapEx budgets, and makes recommendations for capital expenditures
- Participate in annual budget process and communicate financial performance versus budget review
Qualifications of the Non Ferrous Supervisor
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5-7+ years’ of work related experience in the metals recycling industry
- 3+ years’ Supervisory/Management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word/Excel/Outlook
Please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Specializing in Scrap Metal and Recycling and Mechanical Contracting/HVAC
Direct Dial: 610-706-0764
CELL PHONE: 908-310-4654