To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pearland, TX
- Joy Maxwell
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
ENDURO COMPOSITES, INC. • Pearland, TX
Posted 25 days ago
Experience - At least 10 year(s)
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Manufacturing, Other Great Industries
World-class manufacturer of Fiberglass Reinforced Plastics (FRP) Products is seeking an experienced Plant Manager for its Plant. Positioned as the quality leader in FRP cable tray, FRP roofing & siding materials and FRP Dual Laminate piping, Enduro is seeking a qualified individual who possesses leadership, training and development abilities to contribute to the continued growth of the company.
Provides leadership while overseeing production related activities by coordinating with departmental managers to ensure that total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in timely and cost effective manner. These include delivering a positive impact on the main manufacturing metrics: Health and Safety, Quality, On-time delivery, Cost control/Operational Efficiency and Inventory.
Implements cost effective systems of control over operating expenditures, manpower, wages; control labor overtime and repair expenses; maintains existing plant facilities and equipment; establish and monitors overall plant performance for production and quality standards.
Provides leadership, direction and training to manufacturing managers/supervisors to accomplish the Company’s goals and objectives; develops and controls profits, plans and budget. Implements cost effective systems of control over capital, operating expenditures, manpower, wages and salaries.
Controls and minimizes labor overtime, premium freight and repair expenses; maintains existing plant facilities and equipment; incorporates shop floor organization and plant cleanliness among plant personnel; maintains a healthy a safe environment for plant personnel.
The responsibilities outlined are not exhaustive and may change as determined by the needs of the Company.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and at least 10 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment – preferably FRP; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must understand financial management of manufacturing; must understand material procurement, flow, scheduling, utilization, with LEAN as a continuous improvement tool.
- Leadership – an ability to lead people and get desired results.
- An ability to balance and achieve positive results in the areas of safety, quality, productivity, cost and employee relations Management – including employee hiring and retention, performance review and discipline.
- Planning – an ability to think ahead and plan and prepare actions to achieve results.
- Computer proficiency.
- Lean manufacturing.
- Material requirements & capacity planning.
- Bilingual – English / Spanish.
A solid compensation program with full benefits will be offered. To be considered, please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. For more information about Enduro, visit www.endurocomposites.com.
All responses will be held in confidence.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.