To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
FirstFleet, Inc. • Nashville, TN
Posted 18 days ago
FirstFleet Inc. is looking for a talented Recruiting Coordinator to join our Team and participate in the hiring process, of CDL- A Drivers, from beginning to end. You will be responsible for attracting candidates, evaluating applications, scheduling and conducting interviews and managing the hiring paperwork.
As a FirstFleet Recruiting Coordinator, you have thorough knowledge of HR and DOT best practices and have innovative ideas. If you have strong communication skills and are a confident individual, we want to meet you! Ultimately, you should be able to manage our full recruitment cycle and ensure we always meet our Driver needs.
- Being available to travel weekly and on short notice.
- Communicate with Terminal Managers to understand driver needs and job description
- Write and post job openings on Career Websites,
- Evaluate and screen applications
- Conduct phone, Skype and/or in-person interviews
- Qualify driver candidates and make hiring decisions
- Contact New Drivers and prepare Onboarding sessions
- Prepare new hire paperwork ensuring DOT compliance
- Stay up to date with DOT qualifications and recruiting methods
- Attend job fairs and career events as necessary
- Experience as a Recruiting Coordinator or Recruiter
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within a timely manner
- Solid knowledge of DOT guidelines and best practices
- Hands on experience with various selection processes.
- Familiarity with "Tenstreet" Applicant Tracking System
- Familiarity with Social Media tools