To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8436 East Shea Boulevard
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Phone: 480-302-5139
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Director of Nursing (DON) / Nurse Clinical Supervisor
BrightStar Care • Scottsdale, AZ
Posted 21 days ago
Come work for BrightStar Care, a company that believes in serving with passion and doing the right thing. The Director of Nursing (DON) is a Registered Nurse who is responsible for the overall direction of home health clinical and non-skilled services. The DON will have responsibility for the quality, adequacy of services provided and supervision of staff. The DON establishes, implements, and evaluates goals and objectives for home health services that meet and promote the standards of quality based on BrightStar, State, Federal and Joint Commission standards.
This is a full-time salaried position. Occasional evenings and weekends may be required depending on nurse bench and census. Flexibility is imperative.
We are looking to add an enthusiastic, go getter to our independently owned and operated agency to help us serve our community with excellence. If you are passionate about nursing, extremely organized and self directed, this is the position for you!
- Sign on bonus following probationary period
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Competitive PTO and Holiday pay
- Simple IRA with employer contributions
- Ongoing incentives and bonuses available
- GPS time and attendance technology enhances your access to key scheduling and care information
- Free continuing education
- Variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments, never a stagnant job!
- In-home and facility based
- One to one patient care focused on client centered care plans
- Joint Commission accredited and state licensed
- National support with over 300 locations in US
- NO MEDICARE documentation required
- Develops a care team to provide care as defined within the scope of the state’s nurse practice act
- Performs initial evaluation visit and regularly reevaluates the client’s care needs
- Prepares clinical and progress notes and summaries of care
- Participated in hiring and training clinical field staff
- Assists in the development of organization goals. Develops, recommends, and administers agency policies and procedures
- Supervises, educates and coaches other field staff
- Plans and implements in-service and training programs
- Oversees the maintenance of client clinical records, statistics, reports and records for purposes of evaluation and reporting of organization activities
- Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws and Joint Commission requirements.
- Stays informed about changes in the field of nursing and home health care. Shares information with appropriate organization personnel
- Promotes home health referrals in the health care community
- Current unrestricted RN license in state for which care is being provided
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing. Must have graduated from a National League of Nursing accredited program
- Minimum one (1) year of documented experience required. Three (3) to five (5) years of clinical experience with one (1) year experience in a home health agency, primary care clinic or health facility, preferred
- Reliable car/auto insurance
- Clean background and criminal record
- Understands regulatory compliance with state and federal regulations
- Adhere to HIPPA and maintain client confidentiality