To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- WaKeeney, KS 67672
- Phone: 719-248-2348
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Class A CDL Truck Driver
FirstFleet, Inc. • WaKeeney, KS
Posted 7 days ago
New Dedicated Home Daily Opportunity at FirstFleet!!!!
We're growing! Now's the time to make the move to FirstFleet!
Click Apply using location 052
$1000 Sign On Bonus - $500 after 30 days, $500 after 90 days.
Majority of Drivers Make $56,000 with potential to earn $58,000
HOME EVERY DAY!!!
FirstFleet Inc. is GROWING! You will be running relay trips and will average 2750-3000 miles per week. These runs will have split off days (either Tuesday-Friday or Wednesday-Saturday). At FirstFleet, you're not just a truck number; you're a valuable member of our winning team!
Late Model Trucks!
Full Benefits Package
Medical, Dental, Vision and Hearing
Matching 401(k) Retirement Pan
Up to 5 Paid Time Off Days per Year
Short- and Long-term Disability
Weekly Pay - Direct Deposit with Online Check Review
Quarterly Safety Bonus Program
Quarterly Fuel Efficiency Bonus Program
Holiday Bonus Program
Referral Bonus Program -- bring your friends and earn extra cash! (Limited Time)
Job Requirements include:
- Must possess a Class A CDL from the state of residence
- Must have a minimum of one year verifiable experience.
- If you have 1 or more years tractor/trailer experience you may immediately be hired as a
- Must have no chargeable D.O.T. reportable accidents within the past 3 years. Driving/Safety record must meet FirstFleet's minimum requirements
- No felony convictions within past 7 years
- No DUI/DWI, drug or alcohol related convictions within past 5 years
- No careless or reckless driving convictions within past 5 years
- You must be able to understand the policies and regulations of FirstFleet, the Department of Transportation and the various state and federal agencies which regulate the transportation industry.
- You must be physically able to perform the essential functions of the position you are applying for, with or without accommodation.