To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jersey City, NJ
- Glen Goldberger
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sales Consultant, $150k at plan - (Home Improvement / Construction)
Renewal by Andersen of Central NJ • Jersey City, NJ
Posted 6 days ago
Renewal by Anderson, the window replacement and installation leader, is seeking to add top performing sales professionals. Our sales consultants are highly motivated brand ambassadors who easily build trust and rapport with customers and have a drive to achieve top results.
- No cold calling!
- 100% of leads are generated for you through traditional and non-traditional marketing.
- All leads are pre-qualified and pre-confirmed.
Compensation and Benefits:
Our compensation plan rewards solid performance with a strong commission rate and the opportunity for performance bonuses.
- At plan you will earn $150,000
- Median income is $180,000 to $250,000
- Top reps make over $400,000
- We offer a full complement of employee benefits included health, dental, vision, life, 401k and more!
Training and Development:
- Paid training: classroom and field
- Coaching and training in our proven sales methodology and the products we offer
- We help you build the skills and confidence you need in order to get the results you strive for
*To see a short video of a day in the life of a Renewal by Andersen Sales Consultant copy and paste this URL into your browser:
Please apply with your resume in MS Word format. Thanks for your interest but only fully qualified candidates will be contacted.
Renewal by Andersen is an equal opportunity employer.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of success being a top producer in an outside sales environment
- 2+ yrs. of Home improvement sales, in-home sales experience, or experience being a top performer employing a one call close
- A proven track record of closing sales
- A strong focus on exceeding customer expectations
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Self-motivation and results orientation
- Time and work process management skills with the ability to work independently
- College degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience