To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alexandria, VA
- Apply via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Technician / Automotive Mechanic / All Level Technicians
Lustine Chrysler Jeep Dodge • Alexandria, VA
Posted 8 days ago
- Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay in line with rapidly changing technology.
- Automotive experience required
- ASE certifications preferred
- Chrysler certification preferred
- Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k with company match (at qualifying dealerships)
- Professional working environment
- Relocation assistance (for Level 2 and 3 techs only)
- Sign on bonus (based off of level of experience)
Find out all Lustine Chrysler Jeep Dodge can offer you!