To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA 98104
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Front End Technology Engineer
Posted 13 days ago
The Software Engineer is a trusted technologist who is a strong contributor to team goals and technical vision. In this role, you will help us achieve ambitious product development goals that ensure proper interoperability between application and platform services and that they are built for scale.
- Hands-on development of web-based applications, platforms, and web services
- Team player with a team-first attitude
- Work closely with project and product managers to ensure products are delivered on time and within budget
- Ensures products are developed to scale to anticipated user loads
- Work with the development operations team to ensure servers are configured to meet requirements, troubleshoot any issues as they arise in a timely manner, proactively foresee and address potential problem areas.
- 5+ years professional experience in web software engineering
- Strong experience with Angular development and TypeScript
- Expertise in HTML5, CSS, and current web standards
- Expertise in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) principles and practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience on an Agile or Scrum software engineering team
Additional Standout Qualifications:
- Experience with PHP (LAMP), Python or other web-centric scripting language
- Experience with Node.js – high-traffic applications preferred
- Experience with RESTful API design and implementation, best practices in web security, cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience with both traditional relational databases (PostgreSQL, MYSQL, MSSQL, Oracle, etc.), and NOSQL databases (DynamoDB, MongoDB, Couchbase, etc.)
- Experience with AWS services
- Experience with Docker or other containerization technologies
- Experience with orchestration of CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with unit testing frameworks and strategies