To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greater Milwaukee Area, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Staff Accountant (BC27400)
Baker Tilly Search & Staffing, LLC • Greater Milwaukee Area, WI
Posted 1 month ago
Our client is a growing manufacturing company that is currently looking for a Staff Accountant to join their team. This position will offer the opportunity to get involved with a lot of different projects throughout the company. With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, great work/life balance, competitive benefits and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Staff Accountant will perform general accounting functions of the company including, but not limited to, the following:
- The Staff Accountant will prepare monthly financial reporting and assist with transmission of monthly financial results.
- Prepare journal entries and balance sheet account reconciliations with supporting documents.
- Assist in budgeting and asset allocations.
- Ensure the accuracy of entries to ledge accounts and reconciles subsidiary ledger accounts to the general ledger.
- Analyze current costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
- Prepare sales & use tax returns and federal, state and local reports and tax returns.
- The Staff Accountant will perform other duties as needed.
The Staff Accountant will possess the following:
- The Staff Accountant will have 3+ years’ accounting experience, manufacturing experience preferred.
- An understanding of US GAAP and SEC rules and regulations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel.
- The Staff Accountant will have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- CPA or CPA eligible preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer