To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Confidential • Austin, TX
Posted 10 days ago
- Compiles and maintains current and accurate data for all providers.
- Completes provider credentialing and recredentialing applications: monitors applications and follows-up as needed.
- Maintains copies of current state licenses, DEA certificates, malpractice coverage and any other required credentialing documents for all providers.
- Maintains corporate provider contract files.
- Maintains knowledge of current health plan and agency requirements for credentialing providers.
- Sets up and maintains provider information in online credentialing database and system.
- Tracks license and certification expiration for all providers to ensure timely renewals.
- Ensures practice addresses are current with health plans, agencies and other entities.
- Processes applications for appointment and reappointment of privileges.
- Tracks license, DEA and professional liability expirations for appointed providers.
- Maintains Urology Austin appointment files, and information in credentialing database.
- Audits health plans directories for current and accurate provider information.
- Other reasonably related duties as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Performs all duties and services in full compliance with the Company's Core Values.
· Excellent customer service and communication skills.
· Extensive experience in credentialing required.
· Basic knowledge of medications and medical terminology.
· Proficiency in computer software use, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Strong working knowledge of most insurance plans, including Medicare and Medicaid.
· Strong knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT coding.