To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Business Development - Sales
Staffing Headquarters • New York, NY
Posted 25 days ago
Business Development Analyst
18 Month Contract with possible extension
New York City, NY
The Business Development Analyst for BUILD will be responsible for developing and expanding BUILD's partnerships, with a focus on growing the business and finding revenue opportunities/sponsorship deals, optimizing revenue streams.
This individual will work closely with the with the relevant internal departments (Editorial, Product, Ad Sales, Finance, Legal, International, etc.) to identify, evaluate, develop and manage new business initiatives that help drive audience, revenue and brand goals for BUILD.
- Source, evaluate, closely and manage partnerships/sponsorships
- Create analytical/financial models and presentations as appropriate to support business development proposals, specifically partnership evaluations
- Remain proficient and knowledgeable in traditional media and cutting-edge digital products
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with internal and external partners to keep all parties informed throughout the entire lifecycle of a deal
- Manages multiple, key complex projects simultaneously
- 5+ years of extensive business development experience; media and/or technology environments preferred
- Solid understanding of traditional and new media, video, social, mobile and associated business models
- Passionate and knowledgeable about digital and willing to travel occasionally
- Enjoy working with multiple internal groups and leading new business development initiatives.
- Experience working successfully with external partners and collaborating across internal departments
- Excellent strategic and creative thinking with an emphasis on identifying and evaluating new opportunities in a dynamic media/technology marketplace
- Strong business and financial acumen; demonstrated quantitative/analytical experience; excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple, time sensitive projects
- Ability to facilitate group sessions with cross-functional teams, form positive relationships and build consensus.
- Entrepreneurially minded and highly proactive self-starter
No Sub-Contract, Third Parties or Corp to Corp arrangements! W2 only!
Note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship will be considered. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Follow us on LinkedIn for job updates. https://www.linkedin.com/company/staffing-headquarters