To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orlando, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Staffing & Recruiting Selling Branch Manager (Technology)
Roth Staffing Companies, L.P. • Orlando, FL
Posted 29 days ago
Ranked as the #1 “Best Place to Work for Professional Services” by Fortune Magazine and named a “Best Staffing Firm to Work For” eight years in a row by SIA, Roth Staffing Companies is one of the largest privately-owned staffing firms in the country.
We are seeking an experienced Branch Manager to lead our Orlando Technology team. The ideal candidate is passionate about making a positive impact in others’ lives, and thrives in a competitive sales environment. The role of Branch Manager comes with dual responsibility. You’ll take on a leadership role, managing and mentoring the team, while also participating in staffing efforts, selling the service, contacting candidates, and maintaining relationships with clients.
As a coworker at Roth Staffing, you’ll get uncapped earning potential, comprehensive benefits, and paid volunteer time, among other nationally recognized perks and coworker initiatives.
What the job looks like:
On a typical day, you might:
· Provide coaching and mentorship to your team
· Conduct daily meetings to review job orders and determine desired outcomes
· Reach out to potential clients with the support of the Roth Marketing team
· Participate in sales efforts through cold calls, marketing emails, and development of client relationships
· Hire and train new team members
· Execute business initiatives in accordance with the directives from the Roth executive team
· Help maintain a positive, collaborative, and fun workplace culture
Who we are looking for:
The perfect Branch Manager is someone who focuses on quality over quantity, always creating a remarkable experience for clients, job candidates, and coworkers.
· Natural alignment with the company’s core values
· 3+ years’ experience in sales management within staffing or similar industries
· Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience from an accredited college/university. MBA a plus.
· Ability to lead a service operating unit
· P&L/Budgeting experience
· Knowledge of MS Office products and Outlook email
· Excellent written and oral presentation skills and the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
· Valid U.S. state driver’s license
Founded in 1994, Roth Staffing was built with the purpose to make life better for the people we serve. We were one of the first companies to provide benefits to temporary workers on assignment and gained such loyal clients that, within four years of founding, we became the only staffing company to ever rank #1 in the Inc. 500. No mergers, no acquisitions, no debt—but our continued commitment to uncompromising quality has still made us one of the largest, privately-owned staffing firms in the country.
Roth Staffing has been named SIA’s “Best Staffing Firms to Work For,” “Best Staffing Firms to Temp For,” Inavero’s “Best of Staffing—Client Satisfaction” and “Best of Staffing—Talent Satisfaction,” as well as numerous “Best Workplaces” recognitions by Fortune Magazine.
What’s in it for you:
Roth Staffing has been listed among Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Women, Millennials, Diversity, Giving Back, and more! As our coworker, you’ll get access to:
· Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
· 401(k)/deferred compensation plan
· Defined growth path (including leadership development)
· Uncapped earning potential
· Generous performance bonuses and perks (including a trip to Hawaii for top performers!)
· Paid volunteer time
· Gym reimbursement
· Participation in company-wide health initiatives and contests
Please apply below!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We want to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, the company does not discriminate against its employees or applicants because of race, gender, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, uniformed service, genetic information or characteristics, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, trading, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Job ID: BMORLLEDTECH