· Plan, develop and facilitate internal training for new and existing service desk personnel.
· Provide support to the training manager in establishing, measuring, and monitoring key training metrics.
· Monitor progress of trainees and coach for improvement. Provide clear and concise assessments of trainee’s progress and overall performance during training
· Provide constructive coaching and feedback to service desk associates
· Design and evaluate training and performance interventions (pre and post training assessment)
· Identify performance gaps, causes of performance gaps and provide solutions to the training and production teams.
· Maintain familiarity with standard operating procedures and have a thorough understanding of operations and the quality assurance process.
· To be updated on all process related information for training purposes and available to take calls to keep in touch with operations
· Publish daily / weekly / monthly reports to stake holders
· Maintain historical data for the associates trained
· Assist in evaluating the effectiveness of training based upon formal and informal feedback from customers and end users.
· Foster open communication and develop strong working relationships with all personnel.
· Promotes client’s vision, values, and services to all customers and stakeholders.
· Assists in maintaining organisation wide quality standards.
· Inter departmental coordination and communication
· Provide timely and efficient input and support to Training Coordinator for all training records and other related document.
Specifications & Qualification:
· Excellent Communication skills – written and verbal
· Strong technical aptitude ( Associates with international technical product / service certification preferred) – Should have good understanding of Technical concepts, server operating systems, Client applications, networking equipment for home and office, backup applications, security applications etc.
· Excellent presentation skills
· Excellent technical skills (Service Desk, Infrastructure Management, Application support, Security services, Mobility services)
· Delivers results with minimal or no supervision
· ITIL understanding is a requirement / Certification preferred
· Office 365 / Exchange Online
· Exchange Server
· Active Directory User Administration
· SCCM Knowledge
· Working knowledge of commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) Software (i.e., Commercial Applications)
· Knowledge of Operating Systems such as Windows and Macintosh and Related Hardware and Software
· System Level Software (e.g. VPN, Encryption, Automated Backup) and Device Issues (for attached Hardware Devices) for Windows and Macintosh
· Remote Access (hard/soft token, VPN, or any other remote access mechanisms)
· Network Connectivity / Access Issues (e.g. both office and home network for remote employees, remote access, wireless, etc.)
Mobile devices, configuration and support (e.g. iPhone, Android, or any other mobile device).