To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7116 Fort Hunt Road
Alexandria, VA 22307
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Retirement Unlimited • Alexandria, VA
Posted 13 days ago
Paul Spring Independent and Assisted Living Community has full-time and part-time Housekeeping Assistant positions available, all shifts and weekends. Job duties include maintaining cleanliness throughout the entire community and assisting with apartment turnovers as assigned.
- Empties trash from designated trash rooms, offices and break lounge.
Restocks all janitorial closets and keeps them neat and organized.
Cleans equipment and places equipment in the proper storage area.
Vacuums all common areas and offices as directed.
Spray buffs tile flooring throughout the entire community.
Strips and waxes floors as directed by supervisor.
Cleans up trash around building, flower beds, ash trays, sidewalks, etc.
Keeps public and staff restrooms clean and neat. Checks and refills soap and hand towel dispensers as necessary.
Assists with apartment turnovers as directed by supervisor.
Moves community / resident furniture as needed for cleaning.
Performs other duties as assigned.
We offer a competitive rate of pay based upon level of experience and full time employees are eligible to participate in our medical, dental, and life insurance, paid time off, and 401k plan.
- Must be in good physical and mental health capable of handling the duties and responsibilities of the job
- Must be polite and considerate of others.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to exert up to 75 lbs. of force occasionally and exert up to 50 lbs. of force frequently to lift, carry push or otherwise move objects.
- Must be able to work in cold and hot temperatures.
- Prior janitorial or related experience needed.