To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 North Tampa Street
Tampa, FL 33602
- Megan Becker
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Site Support Specialist
Ogletree Deakins • Tampa, FL
Posted 5 days ago
Our Tampa, FL office has an opportunity for a Site Support Specialist to join the firm’s expanding Technology Department. Primary responsibilities include providing 1st and 2nd level technology support for attorneys and staff in our Greenville office on a variety of hardware and software. As part of a Regional support team, provide technology support for other offices in the region including travel to these locations as needed. The candidate will participate in firm and department technology initiatives as needed
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these essential functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Windows OS and application software installation, repair, and support.
- Imaging, deployment and support of desktops, laptops and peripherals including user profile provisioning.
- Hardware installation, repair and support including printers, conference room A/V equipment, wireless access points and server room equipment.
- Keeps accurate inventory of supported offices’ equipment.
- Troubleshooting network connectivity from desktop and laptop computers.
- Mobile device setup and support.
- Telephone administration, setup and support. Including moves/adds/changes.
- Provide excellent customer service and practice total contact ownership from acknowledgement to closure. Document problem description and resolution using ITSM system. Participate in ticket creation, escalation and follow-up.
- Keep current on firm needs with regular communication with Office Administrator; be proactive in identifying technology solutions and preventing potential problems; act as the local office liaison and end-user advocate as it relates to technology.
- Work with other technology department teams including Help Desk, Applications team and Infrastructure team.
- Consistently act in support of overall firm and department initiatives, goals and objectives.
- Four-year degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of experience in a technical support position. Law firm experience is a major plus.
- Working knowledge of Dell and Lenovo laptops and desktops, Microsoft Windows OS, Microsoft Office Suite, Document Management System, Mobile devices.
- Independent analysis and strong problem solving skills.
- Strong customer service and communication skills (face-to-face, phone and email)
Please note, we are not working with outside recruiters for this position.
Ogletree Deakins offers a robust suite of benefits for our Staff including: Paid Time Off, Sick Time, a 401(k) matching program, Profit Sharing, Paid Holidays, Paid Parental Leave, affordable Health and Life Insurance including Dental & Vision coverage, Health Savings Account /Flexible Spending Accounts to help offset the cost of dependent care and/or health care expenses, Teladoc (24/7 access to a doctor by phone or online video), Tuition Reimbursement and an Employee Assistance Program.
To apply for this position, please submit your application through the APPLY NOW button on the top of the page. If you have any questions about this opportunity, please reach out to Megan Becker at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with “Tampa Site Support” in the subject line.
Ogletree Deakins is one of the largest labor and employment law firms representing management in all types of employment-related legal matters. The firm has 850 lawyers located in 53 offices across the United States, Canada, Europe and Mexico. Ogletree Deakins has been named a “Law Firm of the Year” for eight consecutive years by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms”. In 2019, the publication named Ogletree Deakins its “Law Firm of the Year” in the Employment Law category. In addition to handling labor and employment law matters, the firm has thriving practices focused on business immigration, employee benefits, and workplace safety and health law. Ogletree Deakins represents a diverse range of clients, from small businesses to Fortune 50 companies.
We are fully committed to the importance of diversity within the legal profession, as well as all workplace environments and strongly encourage the interest of diverse candidates in the firm.
Equal Opportunity Employer.