To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
- Shawn Pathak
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Integrated Resources, Inc • Tampa, FL
Posted 9 days ago
Position: - Telecom Analyst
Duration: - 6+ months
Location: Tampa, FL
Job Description: -
- Telecom Analyst position will manage and service Mobile Devices including iOS Smart phones (iPhones), iOS tablets, hotspots and machine to machine cellular devices.
- Provide consultation and guidance to company business partners regarding design and optimization of cellular infrastructure and carrier service plans.
- The Telecom Analyst will also provide customer service to company business partners on all Unified Communications technology, including enterprise VoIP, Webex conferencing, Instant Messaging & Presence, and conference room audio/visual systems.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: -
- Work on and complete incidents and requests related to mobile devices, enterprise VoIP telephones, Webex and conference room systems.
- Perform customer service for company business partners in relation to mobile devices and plans, enterprise VoIP telephones, Collaboration, Webex and conference room systems.
- Perform troubleshooting for company business partners in relation to mobile devices and plans, enterprise VoIP telephones, Collaboration, Webex and conference room systems.
- Order mobile devices and accessories for company business partners.
- Collaborate with wireless carrier team to maintain business relationship, ensure quality service and response, and to manage service opportunities for company business partners.
- Administer mobile devices and update internal Access Databases of all Wireless Devices (entire life cycle).
- Provide ad-hoc statistical and usage reporting as requested and advise department leadership of misuses of company resources.
- Based on analysis of usage patterns, adjust rate plans or plan design.
- Strong computer skills required with demonstrated efficiency in Windows Word, Excel, Access, Exchange and PowerPoint and mainframe work order systems (Workman).
- Experience working Wireless Carriers.