The Mobile Developer will work under the supervision of a Team Lead and will be accountable for designing, creating, testing, modifying, and maintaining HTI software programs using mobile and web technologies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing new programs and proofing the program to develop needed changes to assure production of a quality product.
- Responsible for development of new programs, analyzes current programs and processes, and making recommendations which yield a more cost effective product.
- Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming.
- Provides web design and web development support to Software Developers.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements into programming tasks.
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of staff and/or clients.
- Basic understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device testing.
- Has built mobile apps for Android and/or iOS to some form of completion where they have been used by the end user.
- 2+ Years Mobile development experience.
- Understands RESTful Web Services.
- Understands Mobile / Web Security Best Practices.
- Ability to work well within an existing codebase.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience developing real world applications using React and/or React Native or similar frameworks.
- Experience using Redux or a similar state management library.
- Experience with mobile device data store methods and best practices.
- Experience with some level of server-side programming in platforms such as
- Ruby on Rails
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming Principles.
- Experience with TCP/IP Communication.
- Credit Card Payment Processing / Mobile Payment Experience.
- Understands CI Tools such as Jenkins and/or Gitlab Pipelines.
- User Experience expertise.
- Graphic Design capabilities.
Object Oriented Programming
C++ (Programming Language)
Java (Programming Language)
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
High Touch Technologies is a software, technology, and communications company that provides services and support to all industries. We bring the human touch to technology by expanding your existing technology and communications capabilities while engineering dependable business solutions. High Touch is committed to fostering growth-minded, secure business development.
View the full profile
We got our start in technology services by pioneering the first comprehensive point-of-sale (POS) system for the rent-to-own industry in the 1970’s. By working side-by-side with our customers and promoting development, we have diversified through acquisitions and organic industry growth for over 30 years.
Today, High Touch Technologies has extended its hand to offices in Texas, Colorado, and Kansas, which support clients all over the world. We focus on providing IT solutions, business communications, software solutions, website services and security solutions.
At High Touch, we seek to understand our clients’ complex software, technology, and communication challenges. By applying growth-minded expertise, our personable and knowledgeable team delivers solutions to support our clients’ unique goals.