To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
200 West Madison Street
Chicago, IL 60606
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SullivanCotter • Chicago, IL
Posted 1 month ago
- Conducting research to understand industry and organization-specific issues, including financial information, compensation and rewards and corporate performance.
- Researching, gathering and analyzing data to determine the appropriate salary level and job title for existing and proposed positions.
- Conducting market pricing, assisting in peer group selection, survey analyses, interpreting salary data, financial modeling and special research projects.
- Assisting with report and proposal writing as it relates to describing and summarizing project objectives, methodologies, analysis and results as well as proofing for accuracy.
- Work with consultants on projects including program design, analysis, budgeting and implementation.
- Responding to client-related requests, as appropriate.
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to successfully assist with complex project deliverables in a very driven and changing organization.
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines or changing needs.
- Confidence and ability to work independently as well as in a team structure.
- Exceptional employee service orientation.
- Capable of working in a group as a strong team player.
- High level of self-motivation.
- Intellectual curiosity, seeking opportunities to develop new skills.
Applicants for employment must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States (i.e. H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status). SullivanCotter is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field, ideally with an emphasis in finance, economics, statistics, mathematics, accounting or health care administration.
- One to two years of business-related experience is required, preferably involving data analysis, financial modeling and presentation design.
- Experience working within a consulting, compensation or health care-related firm is preferred.
- Solid technical knowledge and experience working with Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Basic programming experience is a plus.
- Strong critical thinking skills and the ability to:
-Gather, analyze and organize data using a logical and systematic process.
-Ascertain relevant and irrelevant data when conducting analytical work.
-Visualize and articulate problems and concepts in a systematic manner.
-Recognize patterns and issues in sets of data.
-Identify obstacles impeding project progression.
- Ability to present ideas in a business-friendly language and tailor communications, formal or informal, to the audience.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and writing skills are required.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong attention to detail.