To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
199 Church Street
New York, NY 10007
- Phone: 646-722-8706
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Investments Technology Analyst
ATRIA Consulting, LLC • New York, NY
Posted 10 days ago
The company is seeking an experienced investment technology professional to enhance its technology systems and processes. This represents a unique opportunity to join a dedicated team of investment professionals and assist in the build-out of its operations. Under the general direction of the Chief Investment Officer and the Chief Strategy/Risk Officer, the role of the Technology Analyst will implement best-in-class IT solutions to satisfy the business and operational requirements of the Investments Department and advise leadership on new initiatives to bolster the department’s data, performance, and technological capabilities.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in investment technology with knowledge of the full spectrum of asset classes, especially fixed income, public equity, private equity, and real estate.
- Familiarity with fixed income trading operations is essential given the day to day trading activity. Familiarity with externally managed assets (separate accounts and fund structures) is also essential.
- Familiarity with software systems used to facilitate transactions, run analytics and house data such as Bloomberg, BlackRock Aladdin, YieldBook, CAMRA and Oracle Financials is necessary.
- Familiarity with Intex and Trepp is a plus, as is familiarity with systems for alternative asset classes.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic qualifications.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the company's custodian, consultant(s), asset managers and the internal investment team to improve data flow and streamline processes.
- Manage integration projects encompassing external and third-party data feeds.
- Serve as point of contact for Investment Department systems related matters and serve aa s facilitator for resolving systems or data related issues.
- Act as Bloomberg system administrator and subject matter expert for the front, middle and back office functionalities.
- Act as an internal subject matter expert on BlackRock’s Aladdin system; serve as a liaison between BlackRock’s Aladdin team and the company’s investment staff; suggest and facilitate improvements in data flows and processes; lead the effort to ensure new asset classes, new data fields, additional analytic enhancements etc. as requested are incorporated into the Aladdin system accurately and on schedule.
- Coordinate with front, middle and back office teams to establish best practices and assist in keeping process documentation up to date and suggest improvements.
- Create a leaner strategy for the Investment Department; provide guidance on functionality that would enhance our performance; be proactive by automating processes while being risk aware.
- Serve as the liaison for the Investment Department in new technology related projects and help oversee projects from start to finish (particularly in strategy, writing business requirements, and testing)
- Serve as a steward of the Investment Department data integrity and quality. The candidate will be expected to play a key role in developing and implementing a robust data culture.
- The candidate will be expected to refine and/or develop processes to ensure that data is accurately fed into the various systems used by the department and that various systems reflect consistent data.
- Oversee Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning for the Investments Department.
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned by CRO and CIO.