In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
1. Engineering degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
2. At least 4 years of experience with a graduate degree in Engineering.
1. At least 4 years’ experience in
a. Application design, development and implementation on Progress/Open Edge applications
b. PROGRESS 4GL
c. PROGRESS AppServer
d. PROGRESS Database design and performance
2. Experience in UNIX
3. Experience in leading technical projects and Development team
4. Experience in working with geographically diverse team and coordinating with developers at diverse locations
5. Ability to work quickly and meet deadlines in a dynamic fast-paced environment
6. Domain knowledge in Insurance, specifically in Life insurance and Annuities
7. Prior experience with data migration specifically in Policy Administration System (PAS) conversions
8. Customer facing skills
9. Written and verbal communication skills
10. Technical background and willing to learn new tools and technologies
11. Analytical and problem solving skills