Our firm, a boutique consulting company, is actively interviewing for additions to its Business Development Team. We are a highly experienced and growing North Carolina based company with a solid reputation for the quality and integrity of the services we provide. We are expanding into new industries and new markets and that means adding new, talented business development/practice leaders.
The role of these professionals will be to open doors, to engage with their existing contacts and leverage their knowledge and experience in a specific industry. This could include banking, healthcare, life science, insurance, retail, local government or manufacturing. The major role of each one will be to introduce our firm to the right people in large to mid-size organizations, help close business, assist with proposals and RFP’s, recognize industry trends and make recommendations.
These openings are tailor made for people who:
● Are great networkers, you have to be willing and able to engage with your contacts, reach true decision makers, listen to what they need, where their companies are growing, determine if, when and how we can assist and then make the introduction to our Management Team and participate in meetings and conversations to establish working relationships.
● Understand the value of consulting within large to mid-size organizations
Here’s the experience that is absolutely needed:
● Deep background/experience in one of the industries mentioned
● Wide range of contacts with key decision makers who are responsible for major projects. Our core focus is on operations and the coming together of technology and business and the audience for client introductions will be at the C-Level or with SVP’s or Department Managers.
● Willingness to learn our business and the value we can add to organizations you know well in areas such as Project/Program Management, Change Management, Process Improvement, Artificial Intelligence, Risk Mitigation and others. We have a Team of highly trained consultants ready to take on new projects immediately.
If you have the experienced required and are even mildly curious, we can set up a phone conversation to explore the possibilities.