The Human Resources Director is responsible for proactively partnering with Human Resources Managers to ensure the development and delivery of strategic Human Resource programming and tactical solutions to support business development; employee productivity, engagement, and retention.
• Ensure that every aspect of human resources incorporate the vision, values, and culture of client
• Expertise in the following areas: Business Partnership & Strategy, Learning & Development Programs, Employee Relations & Coaching, Diversity and Inclusion and Culture & Communication
• Collaborate with management team to build leadership capability and enhance internal talent.
• Teaches leaders and managers to understand and execute on the levers that drive engagement, foster an inclusive environment, and create a great experience for people.
• Leads the Human Resource Business Partners to deliver the right talent planning, learning, and retention results in each location across the US
• Implement and drive initiatives that impact talent retention, engagement, and career development.
• Participating as a senior management team member in weekly Director Meetings in order to develop and discuss organizational procedures and policies.